Sunday, October 26, 2008

Football Season's Over





Well football has come to an end. Alex's team the "Warriors" ended the season undefeated. He is sad that he will not be seeing his team friends on a daily basis, but I assured him that we would keep in touch with them as much as we can. Kyle's team the "Meridian Blue Bombers" were 3-5, with the last game being to most amazing of the whole year. It was a fun season for us all. We are sad to see it come to an end, but mom is happy to be able to have a day to sleep in every few weeks, and to be able to have dinner like a normal family again rather than shoveling food in as we run out the door. If I ever figure out how to add a slide show I will put some pictures up to view.

2 comments:

The Shaffers said...

That is so exciting to have one crazy thing done! Sad but happy. I bet Mom is excited!

Tina said...

I am sure that mom is happy. She will be even happier when I graduate. Although football is over I still have one night class and I work one night a week and every other weekend. She is still helping out alot.